Tiger Eye Sphere Natural Stone For Healing Stone for Creativity, Intuition & Protection, Meditation Crystal Healing Grid Reiki Metaphysical Energy between 250 to 450 grams
Connected to both the root and the sacral chakra, the Tiger Eye stone comes with a glut of glorious healing properties and benefits that help to balance physical and emotional wellbeing in one straight swoop. More than just a pretty face, the Tigers Eye serves as a reminder to harness inner strength, to stand a little taller, and to stop sabotaging the self because all the light and love that is needed is already stashed inside. Instead of hiding away, Tiger’s Eye is all about bringing beautiful self-confidence to the surface.
- Traditionally Tigers Eye Stone was carried as an amulet against curses or ill-wishing.
- A stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer.
- It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions.
- It stimulates taking action, and helps you to make decisions.
- It is known to give you courage, self-confidence and strength of will. It enhances creativity and is one of the stones that aid kundalini awakening.
- This is one of natural healing crystals for you to use to balance the brain, so it may be of benefit to help those who are suffering from mental disease or with personality disorders.
- This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance.
- Useful for recognizing one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others.
- Balancing yin-yang and energizing the emotional body, Tiger Eye stabilizes mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension.
- Tiger Eye treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain and is helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column.
- Tiger’s eye is attributed to bringing insight into complex situations.
- Protects from negative energies.
Size, weight and texture may vary as these are natural stones. SIzes are approximately 2 to 2.25 inches and 2.75 to 3 inches. Weight varies between 250 to 450 grams per sphere.
There are no reviews yet.