Loose stones- approx 2-4 cm
Since the earliest of times, lapis lazuli has been associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth. A stone of protection that may be worn to guard against psychic attacks, Lapis Lazuli quickly releases stress, bringing deep peace.
- It brings harmony and deep inner self-knowledge.
- Encourages self-awareness, allows self-expression and reveals inner truth, providing qualities of honesty, compassion and morality to the personality.
- Stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity.
- Lapis Lazuli assists to confront and speak one’s truth and inspires confidence.
- It bonds relationships, aiding in expression of feelings and emotions.
- Because of its connection to cosmic/heaven energies, Lapis Lazuli is believed to provide protection and shield the wearer from negative influences.
- The water element ‘color’ of the stone helps purify lower energies from one’s body and align it with higher, healthier vibrations.
- The energy of lapis lazuli can also help a person become more aware of, and consequently easily access and express his or her truth.
- Lapis lazuli activates a life of more intelligence, success, and an unshakable inner balance and power that is rooted in ancient connections.
- Lapis Lazuli has the energy of deep calm and a strong connection to cosmic wisdom. A connection that helps one align with a universal quality of truth and integrity.
- Lapis Lazuli boosts the immune system, purifies blood, lowers blood pressure, cooling and soothing areas of inflammation. It alleviates insomnia and vertigo, and overcomes depression.
- Lapis Lazuli benefits the respiratory and nervous systems and the throat, vocal cords, and thyroid, cleanses organs, bone marrow and thymus.