Turquoise is often considered a powerful metaphysical healing stone that is believed to have purification properties. It is thought to have the ability to dispel negative energy and potentially provide protection against pollutants or outside influences. Turquoise is believed to promote balance and alignment of the chakras, helping to stabilize mood swings and create inner calm. It may also have positive effects on depression, exhaustion, and panic attacks. Some believe that turquoise can promote self-realization and aid in creative problem-solving. It is often associated with friendship and love.
In addition to its metaphysical properties, turquoise is believed to have various physical benefits. It is thought to aid in the absorption of nutrients and enhance the immune system, potentially helping to stimulate tissue regeneration and promote overall healing. Turquoise may have anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects, and it may alleviate cramps and pain. Some also believe that turquoise can help purify the lungs, soothe sore throats, and even heal eye-related issues such as cataracts. It is believed to have neutralizing effects on overacidity, and it may potentially benefit rheumatism, gout, stomach problems, and viral infections.
- Turquoise is believed to bring calmness and serenity in life
- Turquoise is said to protect from negative energy and bad omens.
- It is revered as a holy stone and one that brings good fortune in many cultures.
- According to Apache beliefs, adding turquoise to a weapon would improve its accuracy.
- In earlier times, it was believed to change color if the wearer was ill or in danger, returning to its original color once the calamity passed, and to become discolored or damp if the wearer was poisoned.
- Turquoise is considered a peace and harmonizing stone that decreases nervousness, tension, and stress, and promotes empathy, sensitivity, and positive thinking.
- It is believed to be useful in cases related to rheumatism, viral infections, gout, and stomach ailments, as well as in throat, teeth, and lung infections, asthma, and depression.
- The gem is also believed to have pain-relieving, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying effects.
- Wearing it over the solar plexus is said to offer maximum health benefits.
108 Mala Beads, Natural Agate Stones
100% Handmade. 6 & 8mm stone beads
Om Pendant Necklace, can also be worn as stacked Charm Natural Stone Yoga Bracelet
Gender: Children’s, Men’s, Unisex, Women’s
There are no reviews yet.